About this Course
“Grief opens us inward to new depths, but also outward to new vistas.” -Alexandra Kennedy
In this self-paced virtual course where you gain life long tools to:
- Remember your child in uplifting ways
- Find safe people with whom you can talk about your child with ease
- Identify what is working and what isn't in how you’re dealing with your loss
- Come to terms with unresolved feelings
- Address the guilt you may feel around your child
- Connect with your child in your own way
Through on-demand videos, actionable activities on downloadable pdf’s, Q&A and comment sections you’re guided through finding your own answers within yourself.
Even though it may feel counter intuitive, Honoring Your Past is foundational and necessary in fully moving forward with the rest of the work of finding joy, purpose, and defining your future.